Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF


Things that have made today better than any other day of the week so far:
  •        Free coffee with a fuel purchase this morning.  I bought $12 worth of gas, and saw a little itty bitty sign informing me that I was privy to free coffee.  Thank you, Shell gasoline!
  •       It’s payday.  Thank goodness for that.
  •       NYE plans have been finalized, see point 2, it’s time to buy the tickets.
  •       In addition to point 2, it is FRIDAY.  We have a double date this evening.  We never have double dates.  We’re both pretty excited.
  •       Making plans to catch up with a friend and former co-worker whom I haven’t seen since she had a baby in August.
  •       A cute chuckle from a blog I follow.  Kate at The Small Things Blog gave us a tutorial this morning on how to add patches to the elbows of a sweater.  Hers happen to be cat patches.  They’re super cute.  Also, all of her tutorials and posts are awesome.  I feel like maybe we could be friends, because she grew up in Illinois, and I grew up in Illinois. (yeah, yeah, Illinois is huge and we probably never lived within 200 miles of each other, but still.)



No comments:

Post a Comment