Friday, November 16, 2012

Apology

It has been brought to my attention that a previous blog post, which has since been deleted, has been viewed as offensive to my family.

This hurts me more than I can put into words. I love my family dearly, and it was NEVER my intention to hurt any of them in any way, shape, or form. The post was meant to express the simple fact that Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday. My family, however, are my favorite people on earth, and I cherish and appreciate then more than I can verbally express.

I clearly did not think my words through as I wrote them that day. I believe in sincere, heartfelt apologies, and admitting when you are wrong.

My post was about thanksgiving, and not my family. I was wrong to express my feelings on this upcoming holiday in such a way that could have painted my family in a negative light. It was in no way my intention and I sincerely apologize to all of my family.

I hope that they can understand that if I would have thought that anyone would be hurt by my post that I would not have ever written it. I hope that they can accept my apology.

1 comment:

  1. I ate pumpkin pie and ice cream for lunch today. I love Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete