Halloween is officially over. Tomorrow is Election Day. You all know what that means…
No, I’m not going on a political rant. I don’t care what your political views
are. I do care though, that you exercise
your civic right to vote. If you voted,
you can complain and be as political as you want. If you didn’t vote, you have no right to
bitch about one single little thing that has anything to do with politics.
Seriously, I said no rant… Halloween is over, tomorrow is
Election day… that means, it’s officially the Holiday Season. I love the holiday season! I especially love the holiday season because
I have amazingly wonderful friends and family to spend time with! In going through my calendar for the next
several weeks, through the end of the year, and as usual, November and December
are JAM PACKED:
This week is Graham’s mom’s birthday.
Next weekend is Camdin’s Friendsgiving, and also the Chicago
Food & Wine Festival, which I won tickets to through Yelp! (After that, I’ll have an AMAZING blog post,
I’m sure.) That weekend Graham is also
out of town for Deer Hunting season.
The following week is Thanksgiving. Immediately following Thanksgiving is both
the HPHS and BGHS 10 year reunions, which I mentioned earlier.
The weekend after that, Graham is gone again for deer
hunting, and my buddy Jim is having a wine tasting party (yummy!)
The following week is my mom’s birthday.
The following weekend I’m hosting an Ugly Sweater holiday
party for my pals. More on that in a
soon-to-be post.
The following weekend another of my friends is hosting their
annual Twelve Drinks of Christmas
party.
The following week is Christmas, and the week after that is
New Years.
If you’ve followed me this far, you realize, as I do, that
we have just over 8 weeks until 2012 comes to a close. That’s ridiculous. 2012 has probably been the fastest year OF MY
LIFE.
Anyway, I love holiday time.
When I grow up, I’m having a Christmas tree. And I’m going to decorate my abode in holiday
things. Like these:
Free printables. Found here.
yarn, burlap, buttons, and foam balls. Found here.
Found here.



No comments:
Post a Comment