Monday, August 6, 2012

Ryan Lochte: Douchebag.

Yeah... I said it.  Just because he's an olympic gold medalist doesn't mean he isn't a bag of douche.  Having a hot bod doesn't exempt him, either.

Wearing a *grill* on the medal podium?  Yeah, that's a great representation of our country, especially to the rest of the world that basically already hates us.

Having your mother tell the today show you can't commit to a relationship, so you only have one night stands?  Classy, Lochte.  And classy, Mrs. Lochte.  

All in all, he's a doucher.  Phelps is too.  Do I admire them for being olympic athletes?  Hell freakin' yeah, I couldn't do it.  Not in a zillion years.  But if I could... I'd represent our country a lot better than shackin' up, smokin' up, and making a fool of myself on the medal podium.

Besides, "grillz" are soooo 2003.

Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment