This weekend, I'm having a staycation. I've recently finished school, and my boss gave me Friday off, helloooo 4 day weekend.
Things I've planned / would like to do:
1. Have my first professional massage. My shoulders and neck and back in general have been horrible lately. Stiff, sore, uncomfortable. So, I have a $100 gift certificate to Mario Tricoci, and I intend to spend it, on 80 minutes of bliss... I hope.
2. Go to a Cubs game. Found tickets on StubHub for tomorrow starting at $9.00. How do you beat that?
3. RELAX.
4. Go to BG Days. No, I won't ride the rides, but I will drink the beer, eat the food, listen to the music, and look at the crafts. Maybe the bf will even try to win me a stuffed animal?
5. Do some shopping? The VS Panty raid is going on you know...
Sunday is both my dad's birthday and the bf's dad's birthday. I have no idea what is on the agenda for either... but I hope it gets figured out soon so there's no hurt feelings on either side.
No comments:
Post a Comment