- Mondays, yoga 7-8 (in AH)
- Tuesdays, six pack attack 1245-1 (in DG) Turbokick 630-730 or zumba 730-830
- Wednesdays, turbokick (in DG) 530-630 or cardio kickbox (in AH) 715-815
- Thursdays, pilates (in DG) 5-6 or piyo (in AH) 630-760 or zumba (in AH) 630-730
What if I could eat cleaner?
- Less processed foods.
- More lean proteins.
- Less sugars.
- More fruits and vegetables.
- I pinned a list of clean foods here.
What if I could cut out the following all together?
- Soda/Pop/whatever you choose to call it.
- Bread products.
- Unnecessary sweets.
- Unnecessary dairy.
What if G and I decided to do more physical activity together? Like going for walks or bike rides?
I'm beginning to plan meals, starting now.
- Breakfasts: medium boiled eggs with pepper or hot sauce. Whole wheat English Muffin or Ezekiel toast with almond butter (which includes Flax)
- Lunches: SALADS. Weight Watchers meals (yes, I know this defeats the purpose of non-processed food, but I have to start somewhere.
- Dinners: Lean proteins (chicken, turkey, fish. 6-8 oz) Massive amounts of veggies, minimal starches.
- Snacks: nuts, fruits, vegetables.
- LOTS OF WATER.
No comments:
Post a Comment