Wednesday, June 27, 2012

the beginning.

I’ve reinvented this blog so many times and nothing’s really stuck. So, why does it have to be about anything specific? For readership? I’m random. I can’t try to make my blog not be.

 I’m twenty-eight years old. I will have earned my college degee in a mere seven weeks. No, it did not take ten full years. All said and done, it took five.

 I like to cook, but not clean, unless I get that feeling, you know, once a year, that I need to clean everything right now binge feeling. I like to read, but not when I’m forced to. I like to eat fresh things from the garden, but I hate gardening. I love traveling, but I’m a terrible flyer. I love shopping, but get frustrated because the things I want are either too small or too expensive. I like to tell stories, but my friends say I’m too long-winded.

No comments:

Post a Comment